Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A summers day

Within his bending sickles compass...
Shall I compare thee...

No.

No.

Where am I?

Should I open my eyes?

Yes? No?

I feel... warm... I feel warmth... Yes....

Warm... feels... good....

There's light, I can feel it.

Then... I'll open my eyes now.

Yes. I'll open my eyes.

Ow. Bright...

It's day.

What a wonderful word...

Day....

Day... Light....

The sky is blue? Yes?

I see clouds.
Clouds.
Then I am here
and not
there.

Yes, see, the sun is up.

The sun...
The Sun.

Sky and clouds and sun

and leaves
trees
birds

Listen.

I am surrounded by living things

surrounded by life.
life.
hear that?
oh... hear that.

I'll sit up now.

yes.

whoa, whoa.. a little dizzy... there.

There, just a minute... There... that's better.

Jesus, I can feel that bass thumping all the way over here.

Never thought I'd be glad to hear that.


Listen to that sheet metal rattle. Dudes gonna be deaf as a post
by the time he's thirty. What... what am I wearing?

Huh. Not too bad, could be worse.

Has been worse.

Jeans, shirt, boots.

I guess this must be my jacket.

Hell, they're even clean. Good deal.

Any money? Check the pockets.

Check the pockets.

Yeah... lucky me. At least I'll be able to eat for a couple of days. Maybe even rent a room. Take a shower.

A shower would be nice.

Stand under the running water.

Hot running water. Pure running water.

Wash, get clean.

Hot water would be nice.

Yeah.

Hungry.

OK. First something to eat, then a room, with a shower.

A hot shower.

How did that go? I can't remember. It was a jingle, right?

Something... something... "... and watch your troubles go down the drain."

Let's go get some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment