Monday, March 22, 2010

Light Bearer

Star Light
Star Bright
First Star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the wish
I wish
tonight.

Two children on a hillside

evening
twilight
watch as lucifer falls
cast down
by the aeons
from the heavenly realm

Look! A falling star!

Make a wish!

Make a wish!

It was so bright!

So Bright!

Do you think they'll come true?

What?

Our wishes?

Maybe. I dunno.

What did you wish for?

You know I can't tell you that! or it won't come true!

Oh, right. I forgot.

But it's something really cool.

Mine too.

Lookit!

What?

See? It left a trail in the sky, see? Like a dark cloud.

Wow! I never seen anything like that before.

Me either.

It's kinda spooky.

Yeah.

Yeah.


Let's go back inside, it's gettin dark.

Yeah, an it's gettin kinda cold out.

Yeah, it's fall ya know.

Yeah, fall. What'r you gonna be for Halloween

I dunno, hadn't thought about it yet

I think I wanna be Spider Man.

Oh man, everybody's gonna be Spider Man.

Yeah. I guess. I don't know then. I want lotsa candy tho!

Yeah! Candy!

Yeah. It'll be winter soon.

Yeah. Winter. Do you think we'll get a lot of snow?

I hope so! Then we can get out of school!

Blizzards!

Blizzards! Yeah!

Let's go!

OK.

Maybe we can have hot chocolate!

Yeah! Hot chocolate!



Star Light
Star Bright
First Star 
I see tonight.
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the wish 
I wish
tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment