Friday, January 1, 2010

Children of the twilight world.

Foolish children of the twilight world
so swift seeking the night and the dark
where your misdeeds shall lie covered
from seeking bright eyed day
sunbright and unshadowed

I hear your dark hearts calling

across the silence that lies between.
see your glowing sparks,
such food as should feed a god.
let me cover you, consume you.

Give me your fear, I crave it

more even than adoration.
That I leave for the stupid god,
preening before his people.
I shall make them mine.

So many you, like flies on a corpse

buzzing, swarming, maggots writhing
white in the rotting carcass.
He left you, abandoned you.
He does not love you.
You bore him.

Sofia gave rise to the world?

No, ignorance, the child of sofia
gave rise to your world,
and you. Ignorant people of an ignorant god
Fear him? No. 
Fear me.

The one who bound me fades

his thoughts wander
paths of otherness far away
I feel my chains weaken.
Yet I am patient.

Your days numbered, you spend,

profligate, fools that you are.
I shall make your nights mine.
I shall rule you, drink you, consume you.
Your fear
shall feed me.

I shall come to you

like a lover in the night
embrace you, enfold you, encompass you.
But no eye shall see me, not one.
None shall see me, 
and live.

Like flies swarming are you

seeking life in death
carnus incarnatum
yes, I remember 
what was in his mind
when he made you.
I was there.

I remember.

he does not,
senile old man.
where is he now? 
Call him,
he will not answer.
But I will -
And I will be -
your New Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment