Saturday, May 23, 2020

Twelve

“Wada ya know?”

“Not much.”

“Same. I’ll tell ya something.”

“What?”

“We got a serial killer here.”

“Yeah.”

“A really fucked up serial killer.”

“No shit. They’re all fucked up. But this one ….”

“Ya know. It ain’t unusual for a killer to collect souvenirs from victims….”

“I know, but eyes?”

“Yeah. That's really fucked up”

“The M.E. can’t figure how he does it.”

“What was it, looks like cautery?”

“Yeah.”

“This guy is getting to me.”

“No shit. Welcome to the club.”

“I mean I’m having dreams about this shit.”

“You might wanna talk to the Shrink.”

“I don’t know, I might.”

“I had this dream that there were twelve people who… who…”


“Yeah? Twelve who what?”

“I don’t know. I keep waking up.”

“Huh. Twelve right?”

”Yeah. Twelve, somehow the number twelve’s very important.”

“Twelve?”

“Twelve.”



No comments:

Post a Comment